The CJN3000-P series of inverters is designed to meet the AC power needs of 48 Vdc telecommunications systems, and also has high-efficiency SPWM technology. Power applications for wireless equipment, PABX, routers, servers, microwave equipment and similar that require AC power.
t allows parallelism with up to 4 units in its own cabinet, which makes it possible to supply a load of up to 12 kVA. The CJN3000-P Inverters synchronize automatically and work in Master-Slave mode.
||CJN 3000 - P
||Up to 12 kVA
- Rear access
- Parallel with up to 4 units in its own cabinet, enabling a system of up to 12 kVA
- Automatic synchronization when in parallel
- Meets telecommunications power standards in both AC and DC
- Inverter with high efficiency SPWM technology
- Total protection
- Low electrical noise in DC
- Compact design
- SDB9 (RS232) communication port and dry contact
- CJN-P 3000-P (HxWxD) = 88 x 435 x 358 (parallel)
- Rack (HxWxD) = 445 x 445 x 440 (up to 12kVA)